Alliance: Learn More
Pathway to Join
We are glad to announce that Pleasant Valley Baptist has joined The Sending Alliance! This church, led by Pastor Merle Mees, is located at 1600 North 291 Highway, in Liberty, Missouri.
Jerry Conner (in photo), Associate Pastor of Global Outreach and Church Planting, will be serving as the TSP Liaison for Pleasant Valley Baptist (PV). (Jerry is also the Planting Pastor of a PV church plant called The Grove. Be on the lookout for another TSP email related to The Grove.)
Pleasant Valley is engaged in a variety of mission ministry, including the following:
• PV is engaging with the Sherbro people in Sierra Leone, an Unreached Unengaged People Group (UUPG). PV is sending four or five teams per year to Sierra Leone. One of their teams recently saw three people come to faith. PV continues to evangelize, disciple the few believers there, and has established the Mania Baptist Church there last February.
• PV is also focusing on India, and has two local ministry partners they are working with to reach out, plant churches, and train leaders. PV has set their target on reaching 1% (25) of the Unreached People Groups (UPGs) in India and is currently working in one UPG where they have seen 19 churches start.
• PV is also sending teams to Thailand and Germany, and is preparing for a vision tour to Ecuador this Fall.
• PV is working with a Navajo reservation in New Mexico.
• PV is partnering with a ministry reaching new immigrants in New York City, and also with two church plants in the region.
•PV has a goal of starting six new churches by 2021 -- the first of those church plants is already established -- The Grove. (Be on the lookout for another TSP email soon that will share more info about The Grove.)
To learn more about Pleasant Valley Baptist and its mission ministries, please visit the church website.
Address: 12480 S Black Bob Rd | Olathe, KS 66062 | Phone: 913.829.1230 | E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2018 All Rights Reserved - www.thesendingproject.org