Home | Contact | Donate

building missional awareness,
community, and collaboration,
among a diversity of churches

Palestine Missionary Baptist Joins The Sending Alliance!

Blog Archives

Palestine Missionary Baptist Joins The Sending Alliance!


Palestine Missionary Baptist Church of Jesus Christ, located in Kansas City, MO, on 35th Street just East of Cleveland Ave., has joined The Sending Alliance!  The Sending Project is so encouraged by Palestine Missionary Baptist's kingdom-mindedness in seeking to network and connect with other churches in the KC metro area for the purpose of mission.


This church is led by Pastor Leonard Butler, and the Mission Director is Edwina Martin.  Edwina (pictured to the right) is the TSP Liaison for Palestine Missionary Baptist.  She has started churches in Ohio, Alabama, and New Mexico, and served as missionary in Nashville, Tennessee, for seven years, and in Haiti for one year.  She has been a teacher in the KC, MO, school district for 20 years, and is currently an Instructional Technology Resource Teacher in the same district.


In 1988, Edwina married James Martin, and also became a member of Palestine Missionary Baptist Church of Jesus Christ.


For more information about Palestine Missionary Baptist, check out the church website!



To learn more about The Sending Alliance--this growing, city-wide, multi-denominational, missional alliance of churches, please click on the following image:



203 comments (Add your own)

1. Steevdault wrote:
kalmaner posologie amoxicilline
amoxicillin 500mg capsules
amoxicillin rash after stopping medication
amoxicillin for ear infection
maeng da red dosage of amoxicillin

Tue, June 5, 2018 @ 5:17 AM

2. Steevdault wrote:
amoxil obat untuk apa lagi
amox-clav 500 mg
cross resistance ampicillin amoxicillin mezlocillin
amox-clav 500 mg
vindoline and its reactions to amoxicillin

Tue, June 5, 2018 @ 10:30 AM

3. Steevdault wrote:
amoxicillin light headed
amoxil online mail-order pharmacies
claribid 250 dosage for amoxicillin
[URL=http://myamoxilok.com#amoxiline ]amoxicillin for ear infection[/URL]
equipalazone posologie amoxicilline

Tue, June 5, 2018 @ 3:51 PM

4. wrote:
This is really interesting, You are an excessively skilled
blogger. I've joined your feed and sit up for in search of extra of your magnificent post.
Additionally, I have shared your web site in my social networks

Thu, June 6, 2019 @ 9:17 AM

5. wrote:
Hello there, I discovered your website by way of Google whilst searching for a related subject, your website
got here up, it seems great. I have bookmarked
it in my google bookmarks.
Hi there, simply changed into aware of your blog through Google,
and located that it is truly informative. I'm going
to watch out for brussels. I'll appreciate should you continue this
in future. Numerous other people will probably be benefited out of your writing.
Cheers!

Mon, June 10, 2019 @ 8:26 AM

6. wrote:
Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this,
like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with some pics
to drive the message home a bit, but instead of
that, this is wonderful blog. An excellent read.
I will definitely be back.

Fri, June 28, 2019 @ 5:58 PM

7. wrote:
Thanks for some other informative blog. Where else may I get that kind of information written in such a perfect way?
I've a challenge that I am simply now running on, and I
have been at the glance out for such info.

Sat, July 20, 2019 @ 8:34 AM

8. wrote:
I really like what you guys are up too. Such clever work and exposure!
Keep up the great works guys I've incorporated
you guys to my blogroll.

Thu, July 25, 2019 @ 1:20 PM

9. wrote:
If you desire to get a great deal from this piece of writing then you have to apply these methods to your won website.

Tue, July 30, 2019 @ 7:45 PM

10. wrote:
This design is spectacular! You definitely know how to keep a reader entertained.
Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well,
almost...HaHa!) Fantastic job. I really loved what you had
to say, and more than that, how you presented it.
Too cool!

Tue, September 3, 2019 @ 3:41 AM

11. wrote:
It's actually a nice and useful piece of info. I am happy that you just shared this helpful
info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

Sun, September 22, 2019 @ 9:38 PM

12. wrote:
I couldn't resist commenting. Perfectly written!

Thu, October 3, 2019 @ 5:27 PM

13. wrote:
Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it
or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit,
but instead of that, this is wonderful blog. A fantastic read.

I will certainly be back.

Thu, October 17, 2019 @ 2:34 PM

14. wrote:
No matter if some one searches for his necessary thing, thus
he/she desires to be available that in detail, so that
thing is maintained over here.

Tue, October 22, 2019 @ 5:14 AM

15. wrote:
If some one needs to be updated with hottest technologies
after that he must be pay a quick visit this site and be up to
date all the time.

Fri, January 24, 2020 @ 3:01 PM

16. wrote:
Hey! I understand this is somewhat off-topic but I
needed to ask. Does running a well-established blog
such as yours take a lot of work? I'm brand new to writing a blog but
I do write in my journal every day. I'd like to start a
blog so I will be able to share my personal experience and
feelings online. Please let me know if you have any kind of ideas or tips for
new aspiring bloggers. Thankyou!

Mon, January 27, 2020 @ 7:22 PM

17. wrote:
It's going to be finish of mine day, however before end I am reading this enormous post to improve
my know-how.

Sun, February 9, 2020 @ 11:52 PM

18. wrote:
I needed to thank you for this good read!! I absolutely loved every
bit of it. I've got you book-marked to check out new things you post…

Tue, February 11, 2020 @ 1:51 AM

19. wrote:
My coder is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP.
I have always disliked the idea because of
the costs. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on a number of websites for about a year and am worried about switching to another platform.
I have heard good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import
all my wordpress content into it? Any kind of help
would be really appreciated!

Tue, February 11, 2020 @ 2:01 AM

20. wrote:
Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
Look advanced to more added agreeable from you!
However, how can we communicate?

Tue, February 11, 2020 @ 2:01 AM

21. wrote:
I'm curious to find out what blog platform you're working with?

I'm experiencing some small security issues with
my latest blog and I'd like to find something more safeguarded.
Do you have any solutions?

Tue, February 11, 2020 @ 2:19 AM

22. wrote:
If some one desires expert view regarding running a
blog afterward i propose him/her to pay a visit this web site, Keep up the nice job.

Tue, February 11, 2020 @ 3:12 AM

23. wrote:
This article presents clear idea for the new visitors of blogging, that actually how to do blogging.

Tue, February 11, 2020 @ 3:47 AM

24. wrote:
Heya outstanding blog! Does running a blog similar to this take a great deal of work?
I have absolutely no understanding of coding but I was hoping to start my own blog in the near future.
Anyways, should you have any suggestions or techniques for new
blog owners please share. I know this is off topic however I simply needed to ask.
Cheers!

Tue, February 11, 2020 @ 3:52 AM

25. wrote:
Hello to every body, it's my first pay a quick visit of this
weblog; this blog includes remarkable and in fact excellent material designed for visitors.

Tue, February 11, 2020 @ 4:20 AM

26. wrote:
WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for
pc 슬롯 머신 게임

Tue, February 11, 2020 @ 4:29 AM

27. wrote:
I every time used to study article in news papers but now as I
am a user of internet thus from now I am using net for articles,
thanks to web.

Tue, February 11, 2020 @ 5:06 AM

28. wrote:
Generally I don't read article on blogs, however I would like
to say that this write-up very pressured me to try and do so!
Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thanks, quite nice post.

Tue, February 11, 2020 @ 5:42 AM

29. wrote:
Link exchange is nothing else however it is
only placing the other person's blog link on your page at suitable place and other person will also
do same for you.

Tue, February 11, 2020 @ 5:46 AM

30. wrote:
Thanks , I've recently been searching for information about this topic for
a long time and yours is the best I have came upon so far.
But, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you sure about the source?

Tue, February 11, 2020 @ 5:53 AM

31. wrote:
When I initially left a comment I seem to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added-
checkbox and from now on whenever a comment is added I get 4 emails with the same comment.
Perhaps there is a way you can remove me from that service?

Thanks!

Tue, February 11, 2020 @ 6:06 AM

32. wrote:
No matter if some one searches for his essential thing, so he/she needs to
be available that in detail, thus that thing is maintained over
here.

Tue, February 11, 2020 @ 6:06 AM

33. wrote:
I got this web site from my friend who informed me regarding this
web page and at the moment this time I am browsing this website and reading very
informative posts at this time.

Tue, February 11, 2020 @ 6:25 AM

34. wrote:
This article provides clear idea in support
of the new visitors of blogging, that genuinely how to do blogging.

Tue, February 11, 2020 @ 7:21 AM

35. wrote:
Online lenders, however, position the money into your checking account.
The term Commercial real estate involves selling properties which can be used
exclusively for commercial purposes. Sure, the problem is gone for the time being however, you
cannot continue employing the same old tricks again and again again.

Tue, February 11, 2020 @ 7:53 AM

36. wrote:
Howdy would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with?
I'm planning to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a tough time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and
Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for
something unique. P.S My apologies
for being off-topic but I had to ask!

Tue, February 11, 2020 @ 7:56 AM

37. wrote:
Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this.
Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy
reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Tue, February 11, 2020 @ 8:16 AM

38. wrote:
Hurrah! After all I got a web site from where I can really obtain useful
data concerning my study and knowledge.

Tue, February 11, 2020 @ 8:47 AM

39. wrote:
영광바카라 가입쿠폰
거창빠 징코 게임
장성7luck
이천cod 카지노
I've been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
It is pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever
before.

Tue, February 11, 2020 @ 9:40 AM

40. wrote:
I'd like to find out more? I'd like to find out some additional information.

Tue, February 11, 2020 @ 8:25 PM

41. wrote:
My developer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.
I have always disliked the idea because of the
expenses. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on numerous websites for
about a year and am worried about switching to another platform.
I have heard excellent things about blogengine.net.
Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it?
Any kind of help would be really appreciated!

Wed, February 12, 2020 @ 5:01 AM

42. wrote:
Wow, incredible weblog format! How lengthy have you been blogging for?
you made blogging look easy. The overall glance of your web site is excellent,
as neatly as the content!

Wed, February 12, 2020 @ 6:40 AM

43. wrote:
Howdy very cool web site!! Guy .. Excellent ..

Superb .. I'll bookmark your blog and take the feeds additionally?
I am glad to find a lot of helpful info right
here within the submit, we need develop more strategies on this regard,
thank you for sharing. . . . . .

Wed, February 12, 2020 @ 6:49 AM

44. wrote:
When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I
get several e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
Appreciate it!

Wed, February 12, 2020 @ 1:29 PM

45. wrote:
Hi mates, how is everything, and what you wish for to say regarding this article, in my view its in fact awesome in favor of me.

Wed, February 12, 2020 @ 5:14 PM

46. wrote:
Somebody necessarily lend a hand to make significantly articles I might state.
This is the first time I frequented your web page and up to
now? I amazed with the analysis you made to make this actual submit extraordinary.

Excellent task!

Wed, February 12, 2020 @ 6:11 PM

47. wrote:
I'm not sure where you are getting your information, but good topic.
I needs to spend some time learning much more
or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent information I was
looking for this info for my mission.

Thu, February 13, 2020 @ 4:27 AM

48. wrote:
Aw, this was a really good post. Spending some time and
actual effort to generate a top notch article… but what can I say… I
hesitate a lot and never manage to get nearly anything done.

Thu, February 13, 2020 @ 5:15 AM

49. wrote:
Hi, its nice piece of writing regarding media print, we
all be aware of media is a great source of data.

Thu, February 13, 2020 @ 9:50 AM

50. wrote:
I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.
The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish.

nonetheless, you command get got an shakiness over that you wish be delivering the following.
unwell unquestionably come more formerly again as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you
shield this hike.

Thu, February 13, 2020 @ 11:12 AM

51. wrote:
트럼프 바카라
트럼프 바카라
트럼프 바카라
트럼프 바카라
I have been browsing online more than 4 hours today,
yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It's pretty worth enough for me.
Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a
lot more useful than ever before.

Thu, February 13, 2020 @ 11:20 AM

52. wrote:
It is perfect time to make some plans for the longer term and it is time to
be happy. I have learn this submit and if I could I wish to recommend you some fascinating things or advice.
Maybe you can write subsequent articles relating to this article.
I want to read even more issues about it!

Thu, February 13, 2020 @ 11:52 AM

53. wrote:
I think what you said made a bunch of sense. But, think on this,
suppose you were to create a awesome post title? I mean, I don't wish to tell you how to run your blog, however what if you added a headline that grabbed a
person's attention? I mean Palestine Missionary Baptist Joins The Sending Alliance!
is kinda plain. You should peek at Yahoo's home page and note how they create news titles to grab people to open the
links. You might add a video or a related pic or two to
get people excited about what you've got to say. Just my opinion, it might make your
posts a little livelier.

Thu, February 13, 2020 @ 12:02 PM

54. wrote:
Hi there! Do you know if they make any plugins to
assist with SEO? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some
targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good gains. If you know of any please share.
Thanks!

Thu, February 13, 2020 @ 12:37 PM

55. wrote:
Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of
this site. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's tough to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and visual appearance.

I must say that you've done a very good job with this.
In addition, the blog loads very fast for me on Safari.

Outstanding Blog!

Thu, February 13, 2020 @ 12:39 PM

56. wrote:
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts
and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once
again.

Thu, February 13, 2020 @ 12:41 PM

57. wrote:
I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what
all is required to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?

I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not 100% certain. Any suggestions or advice
would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Thu, February 13, 2020 @ 12:42 PM

58. wrote:
It's fantastic that you are getting thoughts from this piece of writing
as well as from our argument made at this place.

Thu, February 13, 2020 @ 12:47 PM

59. wrote:
Hi there, yup this article is in fact good and I have learned lot of things from
it on the topic of blogging. thanks.

Thu, February 13, 2020 @ 1:27 PM

60. wrote:
I'm pretty pleased to discover this great site.
I want to to thank you for ones time for this particularly wonderful read!!
I definitely enjoyed every bit of it and I have you book-marked to look at new things in your web site.

Thu, February 13, 2020 @ 1:51 PM

61. wrote:
Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your website and in accession capital to
assert that I get in fact enjoyed account your
blog posts. Any way I will be subscribing to your augment and even I
achievement you access consistently rapidly.

Thu, February 13, 2020 @ 2:23 PM

62. wrote:
For latest news you have to pay a visit internet and on world-wide-web I found this
website as a most excellent site for newest updates.

Thu, February 13, 2020 @ 2:52 PM

63. wrote:
It's remarkable to pay a visit this site and reading the
views of all friends on the topic of this piece of writing, while I am also eager of getting know-how.

Thu, February 13, 2020 @ 3:38 PM

64. wrote:
Hiya! Quick question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site
mobile friendly? My weblog looks weird when viewing from my iphone 4.

I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able
to fix this problem. If you have any suggestions, please
share. Many thanks!

Thu, February 13, 2020 @ 6:05 PM

65. wrote:
Highly descriptive post, I enjoyed that bit.
Will there be a part 2?

Thu, February 13, 2020 @ 7:14 PM

66. wrote:
Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have truly
enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I'll be
subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!

Thu, February 13, 2020 @ 7:51 PM

67. wrote:
whoah this weblog is fantastic i really like studying your posts.

Keep up the great work! You realize, lots of people are looking around for this info, you could help them greatly.

Fri, February 14, 2020 @ 1:20 AM

68. wrote:
I was suggested this web site by my cousin. I
am not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about
my trouble. You're wonderful! Thanks!

Fri, February 14, 2020 @ 1:53 PM

69. wrote:
You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find
this topic to be actually something that I think I would never
understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me.
I'm looking forward for your next post, I will try to
get the hang of it!

Sat, February 15, 2020 @ 7:55 AM

70. wrote:
Its like you learn my thoughts! You seem to know a lot approximately this, such as you
wrote the e book in it or something. I believe that you just could do with some percent to power the message house
a bit, however instead of that, that is excellent blog. A fantastic read.

I will definitely be back.

Sat, February 15, 2020 @ 8:18 AM

71. wrote:
Good day very cool site!! Man .. Beautiful .. Superb ..

I'll bookmark your web site and take the feeds also?

I am glad to seek out numerous useful info right here within the submit, we want work out more techniques in this regard,
thanks for sharing. . . . . .

Sat, February 15, 2020 @ 10:06 AM

72. wrote:
Attractive component to content. I simply stumbled upon your website and
in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact loved account your blog posts.
Any way I'll be subscribing in your feeds and even I success you get right of
entry to persistently quickly.

Sat, February 15, 2020 @ 10:11 AM

73. wrote:
I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.
The sketch is attractive, your authored subject
matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an shakiness over
that you wish be delivering the following.
unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly
the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this increase.

Sat, February 15, 2020 @ 10:19 AM

74. wrote:
What's up everyone, it's my first visit at this web page,
and paragraph is actually fruitful for me, keep up posting such articles.

Sat, February 15, 2020 @ 10:46 AM

75. wrote:
I have to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this
blog. I really hope to see the same high-grade content by you in the
future as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has
encouraged me to get my very own website now ;)

Sat, February 15, 2020 @ 11:11 AM

76. wrote:
After looking at a few of the blog posts on your
blog, I really like your technique of writing a blog.
I bookmarked it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back in the near future.
Please visit my web site as well and let me know your opinion.

Sat, February 15, 2020 @ 11:58 AM

77. wrote:
You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but
I find this topic to be actually something that I think I would never understand.
It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I'm looking
forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

Sat, February 15, 2020 @ 12:24 PM

78. wrote:
When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get
several emails with the same comment. Is there any way you
can remove me from that service? Bless you!

Sat, February 15, 2020 @ 12:46 PM

79. wrote:
Hi there I am so delighted I found your site, I really found you by mistake, while I was browsing on Digg for something else, Anyways
I am here now and would just like to say thanks a lot for a fantastic post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also
love the theme/design), I don't have time to go through it all at the minute but I have
book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more,
Please do keep up the fantastic work.

Sat, February 15, 2020 @ 12:51 PM

80. wrote:
Somebody necessarily help to make significantly articles I would state.
This is the first time I frequented your web page and to this point?
I surprised with the research you made to make this particular publish incredible.

Excellent task!

Sat, February 15, 2020 @ 12:55 PM

81. wrote:
I think the admin of this site is genuinely working hard
for his website, because here every material is quality based stuff.

Sat, February 15, 2020 @ 12:56 PM

82. wrote:
I could not resist commenting. Very well written!

Sat, February 15, 2020 @ 1:18 PM

83. wrote:
This website was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something that
helped me. Kudos!

Sat, February 15, 2020 @ 1:47 PM

84. wrote:
Excellent post. I used to be checking constantly this blog and I am inspired!
Very useful information specially the last section :
) I handle such info much. I used to be seeking this particular info for a very lengthy time.
Thank you and best of luck.

Sat, February 15, 2020 @ 2:08 PM

85. wrote:
This piece of writing gives clear idea designed for the
new visitors of blogging, that genuinely how to do blogging and site-building.

Sat, February 15, 2020 @ 3:09 PM

86. wrote:
Great blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers?
I'm planning to start my own website soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
Would you recommend starting with a free platform like Wordpress or
go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I'm totally overwhelmed ..
Any recommendations? Thanks a lot!

Sun, February 16, 2020 @ 10:00 AM

87. wrote:
It's actually a nice and useful piece of information. I'm glad
that you simply shared this useful info with us.

Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for
sharing.

Mon, February 17, 2020 @ 1:43 AM

88. wrote:
Pretty! This has been an extremely wonderful post.
Many thanks for supplying this information.

Mon, February 17, 2020 @ 3:29 AM

89. wrote:
Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all folks you really realize
what you are speaking approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly also seek advice from my web site =).
We may have a link trade contract between us

Mon, February 17, 2020 @ 4:13 AM

90. wrote:
When some one searches for his vital thing, therefore he/she desires to be available that in detail, therefore that thing is maintained over here.

Mon, February 17, 2020 @ 4:35 AM

91. wrote:
Greetings! I know this is kind of off topic but I
was wondering if you knew where I could get a
captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same
blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty finding
one? Thanks a lot!

Mon, February 17, 2020 @ 4:56 AM

92. wrote:
When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the
same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
Cheers!

Mon, February 17, 2020 @ 5:11 AM

93. wrote:
Hi there I am so thrilled I found your blog page, I
really found you by mistake, while I was looking on Yahoo for
something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a incredible post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all at the moment
but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be
back to read much more, Please do keep up the excellent b.

Mon, February 17, 2020 @ 5:42 AM

94. wrote:
Hi just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading properly.
I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue.

I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the
same results.

Mon, February 17, 2020 @ 5:56 AM

95. wrote:
Wonderful blog! Do you have any recommendations for aspiring writers?

I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
Would you advise starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There
are so many options out there that I'm completely confused ..
Any tips? Many thanks!

Mon, February 17, 2020 @ 6:16 AM

96. wrote:
Hey! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could find
a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog
platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one?
Thanks a lot!

Mon, February 17, 2020 @ 6:45 AM

97. wrote:
Excellent article. Keep writing such kind of information on your blog.
Im really impressed by your blog.
Hello there, You've done an excellent job. I'll definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends.

I am sure they will be benefited from this site.

Mon, February 17, 2020 @ 7:12 AM

98. wrote:
great issues altogether, you simply received a new reader.
What might you recommend in regards to your put up that you made some days
in the past? Any positive?

Mon, February 17, 2020 @ 8:39 AM

99. wrote:
Hi, I do believe this is a great blog. I stumbledupon it ;) I am going to return once
again since i have bookmarked it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and
continue to guide others.

Mon, February 17, 2020 @ 12:19 PM

100. wrote:
I don't know whether it's just me or if everybody else encountering issues with your
site. It appears as though some of the written text within your posts are running off the screen. Can somebody else please
comment and let me know if this is happening to them
too? This could be a problem with my web browser because I've had this
happen before. Appreciate it

Mon, February 17, 2020 @ 1:33 PM

101. wrote:
I simply could not depart your website prior to suggesting
that I really loved the usual info a person provide in your visitors?
Is going to be back continuously to investigate cross-check new posts

Mon, February 17, 2020 @ 2:17 PM

102. wrote:
What i don't understood is if truth be told how you are now not really a
lot more smartly-favored than you might be now.

You're very intelligent. You understand therefore considerably
with regards to this matter, made me for my part believe it from
a lot of various angles. Its like women and men aren't involved until it's something to do with Girl gaga!
Your own stuffs outstanding. All the time take care of it up!

Mon, February 17, 2020 @ 2:23 PM

103. wrote:
Simply desire to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity in your post is just
spectacular and i can assume you're an expert on this subject.
Well with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep
up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the gratifying work.

Mon, February 17, 2020 @ 4:35 PM

104. wrote:
Wow, this article is good, my sister is analyzing such things, therefore
I am going to tell her.

Mon, February 17, 2020 @ 5:08 PM

105. wrote:
I enjoy, result in I discovered just what I used to be looking for.
You have ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day.

Bye

Mon, February 17, 2020 @ 8:28 PM

106. wrote:
Hi there to every single one, it's genuinely a fastidious for me to go to see this site,
it consists of helpful Information.

Mon, February 17, 2020 @ 9:17 PM

107. wrote:
Hurrah, that's what I was looking for, what a material!
existing here at this blog, thanks admin of this site.

Tue, February 18, 2020 @ 2:01 AM

108. wrote:
I go to see daily some sites and sites to read articles or reviews,
however this blog gives feature based articles.

Tue, February 18, 2020 @ 5:07 AM

109. wrote:
I simply could not depart your web site before suggesting that I extremely
enjoyed the standard information an individual provide on your
guests? Is gonna be again incessantly to check up on new
posts

Tue, February 18, 2020 @ 5:13 AM

110. wrote:
What's up, I want to subscribe for this weblog to get hottest updates,
so where can i do it please assist.

Tue, February 18, 2020 @ 5:26 AM

111. wrote:
It's an awesome article for all the internet users; they will take benefit from it I am sure.

Tue, February 18, 2020 @ 5:38 AM

112. wrote:
Great post. I was checking constantly this weblog and I am inspired!
Very helpful info specifically the final section :) I deal with such information a lot.
I was looking for this particular info for
a long time. Thank you and good luck.

Tue, February 18, 2020 @ 7:05 AM

113. wrote:
Howdy! I realize this is kind of off-topic however I needed to ask.

Does managing a well-established blog like yours require a large amount of work?
I am brand new to operating a blog but I do write in my diary every day.
I'd like to start a blog so I can share my personal experience and
thoughts online. Please let me know if you have any suggestions or tips for brand new aspiring blog owners.
Appreciate it!

Tue, February 18, 2020 @ 7:10 AM

114. wrote:
Excellent way of telling, and fastidious piece of writing to take facts about my presentation subject, which i am going to deliver in institution of higher education.

Tue, February 18, 2020 @ 8:05 AM

115. wrote:
Hey there! I've been following your blog for some time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and
give you a shout out from New Caney Tx! Just wanted to tell you keep up the excellent work!

Tue, February 18, 2020 @ 9:41 AM

116. wrote:
I visited multiple web pages but the audio quality for audio
songs present at this web page is in fact wonderful.

Tue, February 18, 2020 @ 10:50 AM

117. wrote:
I'm really loving the theme/design of your blog. Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility issues?
A couple of my blog audience have complained about my website not working correctly in Explorer but looks
great in Safari. Do you have any recommendations to
help fix this issue?

Tue, February 18, 2020 @ 12:24 PM

118. wrote:
What's up, everything is going perfectly here and ofcourse every one
is sharing facts, that's in fact excellent, keep up writing.

Tue, February 18, 2020 @ 12:37 PM

119. wrote:
Hello i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anyplace, when i read this post
i thought i could also create comment due to this brilliant article.

Tue, February 18, 2020 @ 12:39 PM

120. wrote:
If some one needs to be updated with most recent technologies then he
must be pay a visit this web site and be up to date all the time.

Tue, February 18, 2020 @ 12:54 PM

121. wrote:
You have made some really good points there. I checked on the web for more info about the issue and found most
people will go along with your views on this web site.

Tue, February 18, 2020 @ 8:02 PM

122. wrote:
Hey there I am so thrilled I found your website, I really found you by
error, while I was looking on Google for something else, Anyways I am here
now and would just like to say thanks for a incredible post and a all round
thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to look over it all at
the minute but I have book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have
time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the superb
jo.

Tue, February 18, 2020 @ 8:30 PM

123. wrote:
Hello, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues.

When I look at your blog site in Ie, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer,
it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads
up! Other then that, terrific blog!

Tue, February 18, 2020 @ 8:30 PM

124. wrote:
Howdy very nice site!! Man .. Beautiful .. Superb ..
I will bookmark your site and take the feeds additionally?
I am satisfied to seek out so many helpful info right here in the post, we'd
like work out more strategies on this regard, thanks for sharing.
. . . . .

Tue, February 18, 2020 @ 9:01 PM

125. wrote:
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate
your efforts and I will be waiting for your further post thank you
once again.

Tue, February 18, 2020 @ 11:32 PM

126. wrote:
Excellent weblog right here! Additionally your website loads
up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I am getting your affiliate link to your host?
I want my website loaded up as fast as yours lol

Wed, February 19, 2020 @ 4:48 PM

127. wrote:
Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed!
Extremely useful info specifically the last part :
) I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this
certain information for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.

Thu, February 20, 2020 @ 1:25 AM

128. wrote:
This information is worth everyone's attention. Where can I find out more?

Thu, February 20, 2020 @ 2:10 AM

129. wrote:
Greate pieces. Keep writing such kind of information on your page.

Im really impressed by your site.
Hi there, You have performed an excellent job. I'll certainly digg
it and for my part suggest to my friends. I'm sure they will be
benefited from this web site.

Thu, February 20, 2020 @ 2:31 AM

130. wrote:
Hi! This post couldn't be written any better!
Reading through this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept chatting about
this. I will forward this write-up to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read.
Thank you for sharing!

Thu, February 20, 2020 @ 2:46 AM

131. wrote:
It is actually a nice and useful piece of info.
I'm happy that you simply shared this useful information with us.

Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

Thu, February 20, 2020 @ 4:47 AM

132. wrote:
Wow, this piece of writing is nice, my younger sister is analyzing these
kinds of things, therefore I am going to convey her.

Thu, February 20, 2020 @ 5:01 AM

133. wrote:
Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Thanks,
However I am encountering problems with your RSS.
I don't understand the reason why I cannot subscribe to it.

Is there anyone else getting the same RSS issues? Anybody
who knows the solution will you kindly respond?
Thanks!!

Thu, February 20, 2020 @ 5:21 AM

134. wrote:
Web Site
http://aoiai.k1.xrea.com/yoyuuha/yoyuuha.cgi?enm=&vnm=5&pnm=1&sch=&con=00238&v=00342&review=299
[empty]
www
I have been browsing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting
article like yours. It's pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if
all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net
will be a lot more useful than ever before.

Thu, February 20, 2020 @ 6:11 AM

135. wrote:
Heya just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren't loading properly.
I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same outcome.

Thu, February 20, 2020 @ 6:50 AM

136. wrote:
Undeniably consider that that you said. Your
favorite justification seemed to be on the internet the easiest thing to be mindful of.

I say to you, I definitely get irked while people
consider concerns that they just do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the highest and defined out the entire thing without having side-effects , folks can take a signal.
Will probably be again to get more. Thanks

Thu, February 20, 2020 @ 7:27 AM

137. wrote:
Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with SEO?

I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some
targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good results.
If you know of any please share. Thanks!

Thu, February 20, 2020 @ 7:33 AM

138. wrote:
It's impressive that you are getting thoughts from this article as
well as from our discussion made at this place.

Thu, February 20, 2020 @ 8:21 AM

139. wrote:
I visited several websites however the audio
feature for audio songs present at this website is actually fabulous.

Thu, February 20, 2020 @ 9:31 AM

140. wrote:
Greetings, I believe your website could be having browser
compatibility problems. When I take a look at your blog in Safari,
it looks fine however, when opening in Internet Explorer,
it has some overlapping issues. I simply wanted
to provide you with a quick heads up! Besides that,
fantastic website!

Thu, February 20, 2020 @ 9:47 AM

141. wrote:
Right here is the perfect web site for anybody who
really wants to find out about this topic.
You understand a whole lot its almost hard to argue with you (not that I actually would want to…HaHa).
You definitely put a new spin on a topic that's
been written about for decades. Excellent stuff, just wonderful!

Thu, February 20, 2020 @ 10:35 AM

142. wrote:
Good post. I certainly love this website. Keep writing!

Thu, February 20, 2020 @ 12:08 PM

143. wrote:
Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found
that it is truly informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels.
I'll be grateful if you continue this in future.
Many people will be benefited from your writing.

Cheers!

Thu, February 20, 2020 @ 12:57 PM

144. wrote:
It's actually a nice and helpful piece of information. I
am satisfied that you shared this helpful information with us.
Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

Thu, February 20, 2020 @ 1:02 PM

145. wrote:
Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this
website. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's very
difficult to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and visual appearance.
I must say that you've done a excellent job with this. Also, the
blog loads extremely quick for me on Safari. Exceptional Blog!

Thu, February 20, 2020 @ 1:34 PM

146. wrote:
Hello! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a collection of
volunteers and starting a new project in a community
in the same niche. Your blog provided us useful information to work on. You have done a outstanding job!

Thu, February 20, 2020 @ 2:51 PM

147. wrote:
Keep on working, great job!

Thu, February 20, 2020 @ 2:52 PM

148. wrote:
Hi would you mind letting me know which webhost you're using?
I've loaded your blog in 3 different internet browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot
quicker then most. Can you recommend a good web hosting provider at a fair price?
Thanks, I appreciate it!

Thu, February 20, 2020 @ 2:54 PM

149. wrote:
Hi i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anywhere, when i read this
piece of writing i thought i could also make
comment due to this good post.

Thu, February 20, 2020 @ 2:59 PM

150. wrote:
This is very interesting, You're a very skilled
blogger. I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post.
Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks!

Thu, February 20, 2020 @ 3:00 PM

151. wrote:
This paragraph will help the internet users for setting up new website or even a weblog from start to end.

Thu, February 20, 2020 @ 5:14 PM

152. wrote:
If you wish for to increase your familiarity simply keep
visiting this web page and be updated with
the most up-to-date news update posted here.

Thu, February 20, 2020 @ 7:43 PM

153. wrote:
I'll right away grab your rss as I can't to find your email subscription hyperlink or newsletter service.

Do you've any? Kindly let me recognize in order that I could subscribe.

Thanks.

Thu, February 20, 2020 @ 9:03 PM

154. wrote:
I feel that is among the so much vital information for me.
And i am happy studying your article. But wanna observation on some general things, The website taste is wonderful, the articles is
truly great : D. Good process, cheers

Thu, February 20, 2020 @ 10:26 PM

155. wrote:
hello there and thank you for your information – I have
definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise some technical issues using this web site, as I experienced to reload the
web site a lot of times previous to I could get it to load correctly.
I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but slow loading instances times will
often affect your placement in google and could damage your high quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords.

Anyway I'm adding this RSS to my email and could look out for much more of your respective intriguing
content. Ensure that you update this again very soon.

Fri, February 21, 2020 @ 3:59 PM

156. wrote:
This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.

I've joined your feed and look ahead to in quest
of more of your great post. Additionally, I have shared your web site in my social
networks

Sat, February 22, 2020 @ 12:43 AM

157. wrote:
You have made some decent points there. I checked on the net to find out more about
the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views
on this web site.

Sat, February 22, 2020 @ 12:50 AM

158. wrote:
Everyone loves what you guys are up too. Such clever work and exposure!
Keep up the awesome works guys I've included you guys to my blogroll.

Sat, February 22, 2020 @ 12:57 AM

159. wrote:
Keep this going please, great job!

Sat, February 22, 2020 @ 3:12 AM

160. wrote:
For latest news you have to pay a visit web and
on web I found this site as a most excellent site for most up-to-date updates.

Sat, February 22, 2020 @ 3:35 AM

161. wrote:
Hi there colleagues, its enormous paragraph concerning cultureand
completely explained, keep it up all the
time.

Sat, February 22, 2020 @ 4:30 AM

162. wrote:
Why viewers still use to read news papers when in this technological
globe the whole thing is existing on web?

Sat, February 22, 2020 @ 4:51 AM

163. wrote:
Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Thanks, However I am encountering
problems with your RSS. I don't know the reason why I can't join it.
Is there anybody getting the same RSS issues? Anyone that knows the
solution will you kindly respond? Thanks!!

Sat, February 22, 2020 @ 5:23 AM

164. wrote:
If some one desires expert view on the topic of blogging
and site-building after that i propose him/her to pay a visit this webpage, Keep
up the good job.

Sat, February 22, 2020 @ 10:24 AM

165. wrote:
An interesting discussion is definitely worth comment. I believe that you
should publish more on this subject, it might not be a taboo matter but typically people don't talk about such
issues. To the next! Kind regards!!

Sat, February 22, 2020 @ 3:51 PM

166. wrote:
Hey this is kind of of off topic but I was wondering
if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding skills so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience.

Any help would be enormously appreciated!

Sat, February 22, 2020 @ 9:11 PM

167. wrote:
We absolutely love your blog and find nearly all of your post's
to be exactly what I'm looking for. can you offer guest writers to write
content to suit your needs? I wouldn't mind producing a post or elaborating on a few of the subjects you write
in relation to here. Again, awesome blog!

Sun, February 23, 2020 @ 1:31 AM

168. wrote:
We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community.
Your website offered us with valuable information to work on. You have done a formidable job and our entire
community will be grateful to you.

Sun, February 23, 2020 @ 5:53 PM

169. wrote:
You are so interesting! I don't suppose I have read through anything like this before.
So great to find another person with genuine thoughts on this subject.
Seriously.. thank you for starting this up. This website is something that is required on the web, someone with some
originality!

Sun, February 23, 2020 @ 11:30 PM

170. wrote:
Hey there! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance
from an established blog. Is it difficult to set up your own blog?
I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick.

I'm thinking about making my own but I'm not sure where to start.
Do you have any tips or suggestions? Thank you

Mon, February 24, 2020 @ 12:47 AM

171. wrote:
Greate pieces. Keep posting such kind of info on your blog.

Im really impressed by your blog.
Hey there, You have performed an incredible job.
I will definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends.
I am sure they will be benefited from this site.

Mon, February 24, 2020 @ 1:18 AM

172. wrote:
Hi there everyone, it's my first visit at this website, and post is really fruitful in favor of me, keep up posting such posts.

Mon, February 24, 2020 @ 2:00 AM

173. wrote:
Admiring the persistence you put into your blog and in depth information you offer.
It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same out of date rehashed
material. Great read! I've saved your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.

Mon, February 24, 2020 @ 2:08 AM

174. wrote:
I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.

The sketch is tasteful, your authored material stylish.

nonetheless, you command get got an impatience over
that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the same
nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.

Mon, February 24, 2020 @ 4:06 AM

175. wrote:
Hi there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with hackers?
My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing many months of hard
work due to no data backup. Do you have any methods to
prevent hackers?

Mon, February 24, 2020 @ 5:34 AM

176. wrote:
I am curious to find out what blog system you are using? I'm having some minor security issues with
my latest site and I would like to find something more safe.
Do you have any recommendations?

Mon, February 24, 2020 @ 6:21 AM

177. wrote:
I'm very happy to discover this site. I need to to thank you for ones time just for this wonderful
read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it and I have you book-marked to check out new stuff
on your website.

Mon, February 24, 2020 @ 6:31 AM

178. wrote:
Hey! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with
hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended
up losing many months of hard work due to no backup. Do you have any methods to protect against hackers?

Mon, February 24, 2020 @ 8:16 AM

179. wrote:
Right now it seems like Drupal is the top blogging platform out there right now.
(from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your blog?

Mon, February 24, 2020 @ 12:17 PM

180. wrote:
It is appropriate time to make a few plans for the future and it is time to be happy.
I have learn this publish and if I could I desire to counsel you few attention-grabbing things or
tips. Maybe you can write subsequent articles relating to this article.
I desire to read more issues approximately it!

Mon, February 24, 2020 @ 12:48 PM

181. wrote:
Aw, this was a very nice post. Taking the time and
actual effort to generate a top notch article… but what
can I say… I put things off a whole lot and don't seem to
get nearly anything done.

Mon, February 24, 2020 @ 5:47 PM

182. wrote:
If some one wishes to be updated with most recent technologies therefore he must be pay a quick
visit this website and be up to date all the time.

Mon, February 24, 2020 @ 7:57 PM

183. wrote:
you are in point of fact a good webmaster. The web site loading pace is amazing.
It seems that you are doing any unique trick. Also, The contents are masterpiece.

you've performed a excellent job on this topic!

Mon, February 24, 2020 @ 11:21 PM

184. wrote:
We are a group of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community.
Your website offered us with helpful information to work on. You have performed an impressive
activity and our whole community will be thankful to you.

Mon, February 24, 2020 @ 11:52 PM

185. wrote:
At this time I am ready to do my breakfast, later than having my breakfast coming yet again to read other news.

Tue, February 25, 2020 @ 1:06 AM

186. wrote:
What's Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It absolutely
useful and it has aided me out loads. I'm hoping
to contribute & assist other customers like
its helped me. Good job.

Tue, February 25, 2020 @ 1:57 AM

187. wrote:
Hi there everyone, it's my first pay a visit at this web page, and piece of writing is truly fruitful in favor of me, keep up posting these content.

Tue, February 25, 2020 @ 1:58 AM

188. wrote:
WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for 포커

Tue, February 25, 2020 @ 2:18 AM

189. wrote:
I could not resist commenting. Exceptionally well written!

Tue, February 25, 2020 @ 2:18 AM

190. wrote:
Hi Dear, are you actually visiting this web site regularly,
if so afterward you will without doubt get good knowledge.

Tue, February 25, 2020 @ 2:39 AM

191. wrote:
hey there and thank you for your information – I have
definitely picked up anything new from right here.
I did however expertise a few technical issues using this web site, since I experienced to reload
the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly.
I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but slow
loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and could damage your quality score if ads
and marketing with Adwords. Well I'm adding this RSS
to my e-mail and could look out for much more of your respective exciting content.

Ensure that you update this again very soon.

Tue, February 25, 2020 @ 2:47 AM

192. wrote:
Hello, all is going fine here and ofcourse every one is sharing information, that's
actually excellent, keep up writing.

Tue, February 25, 2020 @ 2:51 AM

193. wrote:
Unquestionably believe that which you stated. Your favourite reason appeared to be on the internet
the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed whilst other people
think about worries that they just don't recognize about.
You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out
the whole thing without having side-effects , other folks could
take a signal. Will probably be again to get more.
Thank you

Tue, February 25, 2020 @ 3:39 AM

194. wrote:
I want to to thank you for this good read!! I absolutely
loved every bit of it. I have you book-marked to look at new things you post…

Tue, February 25, 2020 @ 3:41 AM

195. wrote:
Hi, I do believe this is an excellent website.
I stumbledupon it ;) I am going to return yet again since I saved as
a favorite it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide other people.

Tue, February 25, 2020 @ 3:53 AM

196. wrote:
If you wish for to improve your experience just keep visiting this site and be updated with the latest information posted here.

Tue, February 25, 2020 @ 4:13 AM

197. wrote:
Remarkable issues here. I am very satisfied to look your article.
Thanks so much and I am having a look forward to touch you.

Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

Tue, February 25, 2020 @ 5:03 AM

198. wrote:
Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing this post and also the rest of the
website is also really good.

Tue, February 25, 2020 @ 5:03 AM

199. wrote:
Touche. Solid arguments. Keep up the great effort.

Tue, February 25, 2020 @ 5:23 AM

200. wrote:
Every weekend i used to pay a visit this web site, as i wish
for enjoyment, for the reason that this this web site
conations genuinely good funny information too.

Tue, February 25, 2020 @ 7:28 AM

201. wrote:
I'd like to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this website.
I'm hoping to view the same high-grade blog posts from you in the future as well.
In truth, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my
own, personal site now ;)

Tue, February 25, 2020 @ 8:10 AM

202. wrote:
Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this site.
It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's very
hard to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and appearance.
I must say you've done a superb job with this. Additionally, the blog loads very
quick for me on Safari. Excellent Blog!

Tue, February 25, 2020 @ 11:56 AM

203. wrote:
Hello, yeah this paragraph is in fact nice and I have learned lot of things from it concerning blogging.

thanks.

Tue, February 25, 2020 @ 4:24 PM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.